Morning hungry faces
This is what I see in the morning, cute, adorable stink eyes and hungry faces waiting for their breakfast. There are discussion between the two of them about why is their breakfast late and why is mum so late.
How it starts
- Restless wandering because their stomach beginning to rumble from hunger
- Complaining to each other softly.
- Wheeking and squeaking gets louder because they need to get attention that food is required.
- Squeaking is now loud and constant. Otherwise known as the choir of guinea pigs.
- Given up. Silence
- More silence. Sits in the middle of the cage, giving special looks
Yes, they did get their food. Lots of grumbling while eating it too.